10.10.2008

Feeling Lazy

Woohoo! It's FRIDAY! I'm so very happy. For some reason this week actually seemed to go by pretty quickly.

Last night boot camp was super hard. I almost cried. But I didn't! I kept it together. It was 62 degrees and drizzling so by the end I was soaking wet. It was a bunch of stations -- most of which I could handle but one of the things was a backwards bear crawl which just sucked. I hated every second of it. And SUCKED at it. I also did something to my shoulder on Tues morning so doing spider man push ups yesterday further aggravated it... good thing I have two days off to rest up and heal!!! This boot camp is taking a toll on my body! YIKES!

I was TOTALLY lazy when I got home and took a LONG, HOT shower, put on sweats, had some toasted cinnamon bread and a bagelful (carbs much???) and sat on the couch and watched TV. I was in bed by 9:30, had the Phillies game on sleep timer and fell asleep when they were down 2-0... then there was a lot of cheering and I woke up to see they were in the lead 3-2!! I was happy about that, turned the TV off went right back to sleep. Then up at 5:30 for yoga. It wasn't as hard today as it was the first week I went. More just a lot of stretches and holding those poses.. not too many crazy strength poses. Thank goodness! And I told her I was just going to do childs pose if there was anything that was bugging my shoulder but nothing did so that was a treat.

Tonight I think I'm laying low. Perhaps another night of a hot shower, sweats and the couch. Tomorrow morning I'm doing a 25 mile breast cancer bike ride. Arleigh is the 'sweeper' for the ride since her shop is sponsoring it so she told me if I did it she'd stay with me since I'll probably be the slowest person anyway teehee. Theres no boot camp tomorrow because TB is out of town so I figured that will be a good cardio workout!

Menu for today. I'm REALLY trying to be good!!!!!

Bfast:
TWO poached eggs on light EM - 5

Lunch:
lentil and barley soup - 2
triscuits and cheese - 3

Snacks:
faux chai tea latte - 1
protein shake - 3
yogurt - 2

Dinner:
no clue. I need to pull it together and have something with veggies and substance for dinner tonight!!!

Is it 5pm yet??

1 comment:

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Congrats on making it thru another boot camp. Take care of the shoulder...I hope it feels better soon.