10.09.2008

Florida Pics

I didn't take many pictures in Florida since it was just my aunts and I. But my aunt did take a few pictures.

It's funny how what I see in the mirror is not at all what I see in pictures of myself. Pardon me while I have a self centered moment... but this picture of me doesn't want to make me cry! While I don't think I look super skinny... I don't look fat either! I look average!! Which is honestly my goal! So let's hear it for me!!

Here I am sticking my toes in the Gulf of Mexico for the first time (I've stuck my feet in the Atlantic, Pacific, Mediterranean, Caribbean and now Gulf!)



And here's one of the amazing sunsets from the balcony...

Ahhh vacation. So very peaceful. But now it's time to go change for boot camp. Argh. It's rainy and chilly... I just need to think about a hot shower, some cozy sweats and the couch. Because that's where I'll be post boot camp tonight!

Also... go Phils!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah Jeannie! I have that exact same feeling a lot. Sometimes I feel like I hardly recognize myself when I see pictures of me. What a great feeling.

K-Pow said...

You deserve to be self centered. You look awesome :)

Lisa said...

hey babe,
its YOUR blog, the one place in the world where you can self-centered GUILT FREE!! woohooo!!

you look better than average in my humble opinion!! you look healthy and happy!! YAY YOU!

xo

Anonymous said...

You look FANTASTIC in that pic!!