I threw out the cookies. Yup... all of them. I realized I just don't have the will power to keep them around. And I didn't want to bring them to work.. because it's not like I have willpower there... so I just said F it. They're going to waste either way, yes? Yes.
So far I've counted points for 2 days. (I didn't say I stayed within them.... just that I counted them). I've got a bit of a meal plan laid out for the week... we'll just see if I can stick to it.
I also realized that in my little funk the poor pup hasn't been getting all the love she deserves. And she's been trying to tell me. Chewing on the bed at night.... ate a flip flop last night... and even staying outside to lounge instead of coming in to lounge with me. So tonight we went for a long walk. Probably 2.5-3 miles. She's so pooped right now after it that her tennis ball that she was laying with rolled away and she just sighed and is looking at it longingly. Hopefully tomorrow morning I won't wake up to anymore eaten presents!
My lunch is packed for tomorrow. All of my laundry is clean. The house is clean. And I plan on watching the Olympics for an hour or so and heading to bed. Not a bad night at all!
8.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good start for the week. Good decision to rid yourself of cookies for right now. Have a wonderful week! You are doing great.
Post a Comment