Had my second tap class yesterday. Still love it! And next week I'm moving up to the intermediate/advanced class. I'm a little nervous I won't be able to keep up, but the beginner class is really slow and not a workout at all! And as soon as she shows the step once it comes back to me. So we'll see. Either way it's still just fun to do something different.
Working out this week has been CRAP. But that stops today. I got up this morning and took the pup for a walk. I've got big plans for the gym, a swim and pup walking tonight. Hopefully the weather will agree. (It's been t-storming every night after work... booo).
AND, a new So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight. Certainly something to look forward to.
I'm also hoping to try out two new recipes sometime this week (or next). Coconut Almond Granola and Baked Oatmeal Snack bars. They both sound SO yummy! I'm thinking if it rains tonight and I can't hit up the pool I'll be doing some baking. It's been so long since I've baked anything. I need to get back into the swing of it.
Menu for today...
Breakfast:
granola w/ blueberries and milk - 4
Snack:
pretzel rods - 2
Lunch:
sammy w/ chicken, slice of cheese, yellow pepper strips, pickles and mustard on double fiber bread - 4
1/2 serving of butternut squash soup - 1
Snack:
TJs blueberry multigrain pancakes (made from the mix) - 2
cherries - 1
Dinner:
BBQ sloppy joes on light english muffin - 6
Snack:
perhaps some Bryers light while I watch SYTYCD! - 2-3
7.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Baking and tapping... they both sound like fun! Let us know how the recipes turn out.
Walking the pup sounds like fun, too. I have been so tempted to get a dog lately. It would help to get me out of the house and walking.
Ooooo I'll be interested to hear how those two recipes turn out. Both sound good!!
Post a Comment