7.07.2008

As promised

Photo Monday! Woohoo!

My cute little running outfit. Though the skort didn't work out as well as I hoped,
it was still a fun outfit!


My hamburger from dinner last night! So yummy. 4.5oz of lean ground beef, some spices, cheddar cheese, pickles, peppers and onions, ketchup all on a toasted
light english muffin. Amazing.


Sad puppy... she desperately wanted a bite of that burger. She's supposed to be
further back on the carpet, but I let her slide last night since she wasn't begging.

My new addiction. I'm obsessed with flavored seltzer.
I feel so "bad" drinking something with bubbles... but it's just water!

Cherry tomatoes! Tonight I'm going to pick that one red one. YUM!

Peppers! These are supposed to be red peppers --
you can see one of them has been eaten or something. Hmmm.

More peppers! These should eventually be yellow. YUM!

The one tomato on my huge tomato plant. I can't wait til it's ripe for the pickin'

Maddie looking through the fence at me and the veggies

And lastly, my SHINY grill! I love my Weber.


Whew! That was a lot of pictures. I'll try to keep taking them and posting more often.

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

You are looking so good!

Martalu said...

Jeannie, you look HAWT!!! in that running outfit! I love my running skirts. Why is yours wonky?

Those veggies look so amazing! Are they in the ground or in pots? How exciting to grow your own food! I want to try that next year. I'm thinking about a 4'x4' planting box.

Nice grill, too! I haven't replaced my propane tank so haven't grilled at all this summer. What a travesty! Must get on this immediately!

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love them!

Little Things said...

Your veggies look great. Our peppers aren't ready yet, and I picked my first 3 tomatoes yesterday. Isn't it so exciting and rewarding to pick your own veggies?! I love it.

Doggies are cute!!! You look hot in your running outfit!! Watch out!! :D

Anonymous said...

Your running outfit is to die for! I can't wait til I look cute in a skort again lol

Love love love all the photos!

xo
Michelle