6.28.2007

Quickie

**Updated**
My menu started off ok yesterday but rapidly went downhill.....

Not much to report today... but I fear that if I don't tell ya'll my menu that I'll get off track. So here goes...

Bfast:
vitamuffin - 1

Snack:
pineapple - 1

Lunch:
ak-mak - 1
turkey peperoni - 1
cheese - 2
mini bagel - 3

Snack:
Fat Free TCBY - 2 (YUM!)
light tortilla w/ cheese - 4

Dinner: (Went Out....)
1/2 Mc D's fries 5 (yes, thats what I ate ON THE WAY TO DINNER)
foccacia bread - 5
penne pasta w/ peppers, onions, italian sausage (i only ate about 1/3 of it) - 7

Total points: 32 (actually not as bad as I thought!)
Flex Used: 8
Flex Left: 4... so I have to be perfect on Friday :)


Short and sweet today!

3 comments:

thickchick said...

saving 12 points for dinner... good job!! that should afford you several decent options!! :)

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

I love mini bagels! I get to have a treat without a lot of calories.

Anonymous said...

Quick comment for your quick post.:-)

You're doing great - keep it up!!!!