In the post below I updated my menu from yesterday. Got a little crazy what with the McDs fries and getting pasta instead of my usual salad at the place we went to for dinner last night. Luckily the pasta wasnt all that good so I just ate a little bit. I got the rest to go but I forgot to take it home with me, and the other people we were with absent mindedly picked it up and brought it home. They called us on the way home and were like OOPS! We have your leftovers! It was too funny. But I know theyll actually eat it them (as I probably would have let them sit in the fridge for a while and then threw it out) so it worked out perfectly!
Today is going to be a REAL challenge. We have a goodbye breakfast at 10:30 for Mia who's last day is today (BOOOOOO). Bagels, cream cheese and TONS of fruit. I will fill up on the fruit and perhaps bring a vitamuffin with me to help stay away from the bagels. Then I'm sure we'll going out to lunch.... not sure where we're going but it will most likely be Sushi 101 (where I can get a somewhat low point rice bowl) or Lava (where I can get the best soup and salad combo for cheap and low points!) So hopefully that will work out. After work it's off to the wine vault where I'll just drink water as I dont really like wine or beer. So thats no problem.
I weigh in tomorrow morning and only have 4 flexies left, I'd like not to use them if at all possible.
Here's to staying on track on Fridays (and the weekend! eeek!)
6.29.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good luck chicklet - you can do it!
Post a Comment