6.27.2007

Evening Ride

I havent ridden since Sunday. I did not feel well last night and was up for an hour or so in the bathroom. Exciting, I know. So I didnt get up and ride this morning as I was still feeling a little iffy. Amazingly after eating something (Carrie's breakfast of champions) I feel much better! So as long as it's not raining when I get home from work I will ride. Even if its only 10 miles - I will do something!

That being said -- I'm having a pretty good week. Still have some flexies left.

As for the house and moving. We have been approved for the mortgage loan, and all of the paperwork has been signed for the offer to purchase. Now we're trying to set up the inspection which seems to be the last big thing other than settlement. Assuming all goes well with the inspection we'll be making settlement on July 24. The lease on our apartment is up on July 31 -- so we have exactly a week to move everything. I'm already stressing about moving as we aren't hiring movers. Normally I wouldnt be too nervous -- but how exactly are we going to move a WASHER AND DRYER?! EEEK. Ar is lining up lots of people to help us, so that's good. But I'm still stressing. I've moved 5 times in the last 3 years. One of which was a pretty major move from New Jersey to Charlotte (and that was pretty much a year ago). So it's time to pack everything up (again) and move. I'm hoping to have almost everything moved by Sunday, July 29 and just have the 30 and 31 to make sure everything is in order at our old apt.

But yes... I'd say in the next month you're going to her lots of complaining about packing, moving, cleaning... all of that fun stuff. So I apologize in advance :)

Ok, on to today's potential menu!

Breakfast:
Light English Muffin - 1
2 tsp PB - 2
1 tbsp honey - 1

Lunch:
Sushi 101 Rice bowl. Sauteed Veggies over steamed rice - 8

Snack:
pineapple - 1
watermelon - 1

Dinner: (must the same as lunch I fear!)
Chicken and vegetable stirfry - 3
Brown Rice - 3

Thats all I know so far!

5 comments:

Fatinah said...

Yay - I'm so glad everything is moving along for you with the house - it looked so pretty!

Cory said...

Sorry to hear you were feeling bad, but it's great that you feel better. Glad everything is going well with the house too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on buying your first home! Hope everything w/ the close etc. goes smoothly.

Feel better and get out there and ride :)

Martalu said...

WOW! I've been gone for a few days, and look what happens! I'm so excited for you and Ar! Seriously, this is too awesome! Sorry about your not feeling great last night. I can relate. I hope you get to ride soon!

Living to Feel Good said...

Okay I have missed way to many posts. Last one I read was the alarm one. Okay did I miss something...is the house for you and ar? If so that is so freakin awesome!! If not, still congrats!! It's still freakin awesome! :D hahaha.

Also LOVE the photo of you in the bike wear, with the bike! That is a GREAT picture!