4.20.2007

Perhaps an Evening Ride?

Its beautiful out today! I'm in love. Bright blue skies and the sun is shining! I cant wait to bust out of here at 5pm! And hopefully go for a little ride tonight.

I just used this nifty little Gmpas Pedometer site to map out my general route. I ride to the 'booty loop' at the end, and then usually go around that a few times depending on how long of a ride I'm on.

Heres a little view (this route has me going around the booty loop 3 times)


Eating is going ok. Had a little run in with some baked goods last night. But nothing too tragic. Back on track today with 2 APs that I refuse to use! Tomorrow AM is the weigh in... keep your fingers crossed!

HAPPY FRIDAY :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a neat map thing. I'll have to give it a try.

Have a great ride!!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

TGIF! That map is pretty neat-o... I love mapping out my routes!

Krissie said...

that looks like more than just a "little ride!" enjoy your beautiful weather!!

velogirl said...

For riding, you might want to check out www.bikely.com. You can save routes, so if you have favorites, you can also go back to it!