4.21.2007

Weigh In

Hopped on the scale this morning and was down exactly 1 pound!!!! This is exciting because I havent seen this particular number yet since January 1! (Which was so freakin long ago...). But still, its just showing a little hope.

Now I just need to keep it up... stick to the plan... all that goodness.

I'm currently sitting here in spandex and a heart rate monitor, shoveling some puffins in so I can get out for a quick ride before all of my adventures start today.

Enjoy the sunshine! Its already 63 here... yippee!

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

way to go chicklet!

Martalu said...

Yippee! That has to feel great!

I was complaining to this lady at work how I wasn't losing the weight I wanted to, blah blah blah, and she asked me if I was following the plan. I said no. And she said, then follow it! Duh! So I'm totally recommitting. Let's do it!

Anonymous said...

You can make it!

Oh...sunshine....

Carolyn said...

Great job!
Nothing like a good loss to lift your mood!