Yes, my bike is personalized! I did it in hopes that my hubby would have a harder time selling my bike out from me :) (All our bikes are "for sale" but I'm not too keen on selling this one).
RE: Petty? Ya, I would never say that stuff outloud to her (or others) as that's just mean. But I'll be thinking it and having an imaginary celebration.
If you knew the girl I'm talking about, you'd be dissin' her too. She's an "it's all about ME ME ME and you can kiss my A** if you don't like it" kinda girl.
Anyway, hope you get out to ride tonight/on the weekend. Have fun, ride safe.
Name: jeannie
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 28
Random Happies: singing loudly in my car, little kids, good hugs, real mail, family dinners, my iPod, the beach, crushed ice, sunny days, March Madness, my Weber, flip flops, Maddie (the pup), manual cars, math, roadtrips, fountain sodas, laughing until it hurts
2 comments:
Hurray for Sunshine and Warmth!
We have similar weather in my town, not quite reaching 80F but anything is better then snow and cold.
Get out and RIDE!
I'm back ! LOL.
Yes, my bike is personalized! I did it in hopes that my hubby would have a harder time selling my bike out from me :)
(All our bikes are "for sale" but I'm not too keen on selling this one).
RE: Petty?
Ya, I would never say that stuff outloud to her (or others) as that's just mean.
But I'll be thinking it and having an imaginary celebration.
If you knew the girl I'm talking about, you'd be dissin' her too.
She's an "it's all about ME ME ME and you can kiss my A** if you don't like it" kinda girl.
Anyway, hope you get out to ride tonight/on the weekend. Have fun, ride safe.
Post a Comment