- It's SUNNY
- I have an adorable outfit on (skirt, top and cute earrings)... too bad I'm covered up with a HUGE sweater because its freezing in here
- high of 92!!!!
- Dining al fresco at HALF PRICE lunch this afternoon
- Only one workout tonight -- boot camp
- Watching The Hills from last night tonight (don't judge, I can't help myself)
- tomorrow will be Wednesday
- a delicious breakfast that I already devoured!!
My night last night was crazy packed but I got everything done! I went to boot camp where we did upper body. It was a beast! But I CURLED 15 pounds (technically 30 pounds since I had 15 in each arm). I did 2 sets of 15 throughout the night. GO ME! I felt so strong I love it!!!! It was just two of us which was a nice treat. I got home and my arms were on fire, they were shaking. I hate/love that feeling. Roommate and her beau were eating dinner so I stood in the kitchen and talked to them for a bit while eating some watermelon and then ate some leftover cold mac n cheese from the fridge. I was hungry!!! I went up to my room, changed into a bathing suit and hit the pool! As tired as my arms were I think it was good to sort of stretch them out. I did 34 laps in 24 minutes. Not too shabby for my first time in the pool. I got home, grabbed Maddie and took her for a quick walk. Maybe 15 minutes? Roommate had taken her to the dog park so I really didn't need to walk her but I felt like I'd been neglecting her so I did. ha. After that I made a big salad for dinner and had a waffle on the side. Then I was still hungry and had a 2 point Bryers ice cream sammy. So good! It was 9:30 by this point so I went upstairs and showered, got in bed and read my book. It was a delightful night! Too bad my allergies got really bad out of no where at midnight and I was up for an hour sneezing and blowing and snotting all over. I know, I paint the absolute most attractive picture of myself. Could it have been the chlorine? I have NO idea. I have been allergy free for at least a week. Quite random. Anyway I'm a bit sleepy due to that but it's ok. I'm still going to make it a good one!
Menu for today....
- Bfast: Big waffle with strawbs, 1/2 banana and blueberries
- Lunch: hitting up the flying saucer for 1/2 price lunch -- I'm going to try super hard to get a SALAD
- Snack: fruit salad (watermelon, strawbs, banana, razberries, blueberries)
- Snack: vitamuffin
- Dinner: not sure. I have some meatballs defrosting so possibly that. And maybe another big ole salad. Mmmm.

1 comment:
Look at you - you workout queen!! That is a lot of working out! you are going to kick my butt at the tri!!
Post a Comment