5.29.2009

Planning....

The plan for today....
- BIKE RIDE (even if it's just 6 miles) after work assuming the sun is still out and its not raining.... it's been way too long since I've shown the Burley any love.
- Sweep/vacuum the floors. That's the only cleaning I need to do this weekend since last weekend I cleaned EVERYTHING

Tomorrow....
- BOOT CAMP in the AM
- watching my friend's dog, KIN for the weekend so hopefully she and Maddie will play lots
- POOL in the late morning/early afternoon
- Mow the lawn in the afternoon and plant some more pretties outside

Sunday.....
- BIKE RIDE in the morning. Hopefully at least 10 miles.
- Take Maddie to get GROOMED (yay for clean, happy puppies!)
- POOL in the afternoon
- Bring Kin to another friend's house as she's watching her the rest of the week
- Grocery store in the evening and prep meals for the week

And while we're at it.. Monday....
- Work
- PM boot camp
- Dinner
- SWIM at the POOL during adult swim from 8-8:30. The Philly Tri is in 29 days. EEEEK!

I am SO pumped about my weekend. I have nothing major planned, just things I want to do and get done. And not spending much money other than on groceries and getting Maddie groomed. SO freakin excited. YEAH!

Also. I'm determined to count points today. I've not counted points in MONTHS. So I'm giving it a go today. Wish me luck! It's hard getting back into the swing of things but my waist will thank me I'm sure.

Breakfast:
2 whole grain waffles w/ almond butter - 4
orange - 1

Snack:
a few peanuts - 2

Lunch:
hopefully a salad or grilled chicken or something wherever we go for lunch (it's my boss' birthday) - 7?

Snack:
choco vitamuffin - 1

Dinner:
SALAD using up all my produce - 2
Lean Cuisine (I know... I know... but I have no food in the house still!) - 5

Snack:
fat free bryers with strawberries and ff whipped cream - 3

25 points total. And I'll get at least 2 APs for my bike ride. Score!

2 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Good luck this weekend back on points although you don't need it. You can totally do it, and I know you will.

Anonymous said...

Yay - love the shorts in your photo :)

Sounds like you have a very busy day weekend ahead of you! I need to do something different with my nutrition, I'm STILL stuck. I'm ready to throw in the towel (but I won't, of course!)

Have fun this weekend!