4.03.2009

Happiness Friday

  • The member drive at work is over -- and we met our goal! WOOOO!
  • Instead of getting here at 6:45 am like I have been for the past 8 days I got to sleep in until 7:30 today and come in at normal time!
  • The SUN is out and the sky is bright blue
  • I have a cute outfit on
  • I even put on make up and blow dried my hair
  • It's FRIDAY!
So since there is so much happiness oozing from me. Here are some recent pictures that make me smile. (To see all of my random photos go here)

Maddie sleeping on my leg in bed

Birthday Tulips from Roommate

(Poor cell phone quality) Maddie and her BFF sleeping together

Four dogs in the back of roommate's car -- insanity!

Hike on a greenway in SC -- adorable log cabin

4 comments:

Anne said...

LOVE the pic of the 4 dogs!!

Carrie said...

YEAH FRIDAY!! I love the pics! Whose dog is Maddie's BFF? Too funny that I have a pic of our 3 dogs in the back of my car like that...the only difference is that they are all ours!!

Christy said...

I love the pictures! They are great. I am a huge fan of Fridays too :-)

Anonymous said...

TGIF! LOVE the photos Jeannie!! Thank you for sharing! I will have to start taking more and posting them on Facebook :)

You need to post a picture of you in your cute outfit!