Today I was in the kitchen at work. I was toasting a leftover oatmeal pancake from The Flying Biscuit and getting a bit antsy. I saw an open space of wall and thought to myself "Oh! Why don't you do a wall sit while you wait!" I know, I'm totally on crack, but I was just looking for something to pass the time. So I did. I was in a space where if someone were to walk in the room I'd see them before they saw me so I wouldn't get caught. So there I sit... checking my watch every 2 seconds to see how long it's been. I heard the brilliant DING of the toater right at 55 seconds. If I were a real trooper I would have toughed it out for another 5 seconds... but I didn't. I quickly (ok, maybe very slowly and ungracefully) got up and retrieved my pancake. As I was walking out of the kitchen I saw the wall I was just using for my impromtu quad buster.
Apparently the "only washed once" jeans that I'm wearing left a little color behind (ha! no pun intended) on the wall. We just moved into this office about 5 months ago and all of the walls are newly painted. But now... in a corner of the kitchen... you can see this:

It's faint, and may look a bit blurry (took it with the iPhone)... but it's an imprint of my ass. Yup... the seam of my jeans and my two cheeks. Right there on the kitchen wall.
WOOPS!
As if this weren't good enough I later was in the bathroom and caught a glimpse of my profile in the mirror. I noticed part of my jeans looked lighter than the rest! It seems as though the part that got left on the wall is surely missing from my backside. You may not be able to tell in the picture, but what was on the wall is quite lighter on my jeans now. Double WOOPS!

So now I'm torn. Do I continue to make use of my toasting time at work with wall sits since the damage has already been done? Or should I quit while I'm ahead?!

9 comments:
Absolutely hilarious! I love the butt print! The damage has been done, girl! Claim the spot! Keep it up!
Hey, I'd keep using the wall! *chuckles* You might want to wash those jeans a couple more times first.
LOL!! OMG I seriously just chuckled out loud. That is way too funny. Good thing no one caught you to prove you are the one who left the print on the wall. LOL.
I use to do leg lift things at work when I didn't have any customers to help. I say go for it still.
Quite possibly the best story I've heard in awhile! Have to share another - I'm training for a marathon with Team in Training. One of my team members got pulled over on the way to a group run... ended up with just a warning and a donation from the officer. Doesn't get better than that!
You are hysterical!! Well first wash the jeans again...then do all the wall sits you want! Now if you hear that they are looking for a lineup for the culprit of the butt print on the wall...call out sick! :) Way to use your time wisely...you rock!! Butt print and all :)
That so SO HILARIOUS.
Sit away, Woman.
so many of us wonder if we're leaving any kind of mark in the world...
MizFit
oh my...that is hillarious! Totally something I would do.
Oh how I love you Jeannie :) I'll have to post a picture of the WhizKid's butt print on my kitchen wall on my blog later ... just for you lol
That is hiiiiiilarious!!!! I say keep using the wall!!
Post a Comment