12.28.2008

It's true... I've been neglecting my blog because I've been INDULGING my taste buds! And not in a good way. I feel like I've just been eating my way through the days the past week... not cool at all.

I'm excited to get back home, back to work, back to BOOT CAMP and back to a routine! There's no scale at my parents house so I have no clue how much I've gained... but I'm sure that I've gained. I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it... it is what it is.

My Christmas was great. I got a new camera (yay! lots of new pictures up on flickr) and a GPS (finally!). Lots of other little stuff too.... I was spoiled by Santa and my family. Then yesterday my cousin got married so we had a brunch at my aunts house Friday morning, rehearsal dinner Friday night, wedding yesterday morning, reception yesterday afternoon and then the after party at my aunt's house. It's been a crazy few days! I'm happy just to sit around in my PJs and watch football with my parents today.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Annapolis to visit a friend and her kiddies. I can't wait to see them! I'll stay there for a day or two and then head back to Charlotte and back to work on Friday. I can't believe it's almost 2009. What is going on?

Off to try not to eat any of the candy, cookies, cake or pie that's laying around. Yikes!

4 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Happy New Year! I cant believe how great you look. I am so jealous about the bootcamp, I wish they had one here. Maybe I should start one up! Hmmmmmm

Anyway... great to see you are still kickin' butte!

Tigerlilly said...

Oh yeah.. you can find me now at http://thetigerspride.blogspot.com

:)

Anonymous said...

Jeannie! How I've missed you :) I'm glad you had such a great time at your parents and have a few more fun days planned!

P.S. My new superhero name is kennedy, so don't freak out when you see it on my blog! lol

Elephant Steps said...

Hey at least the holidays are almost over, a couple more days till New Years, and then there's no excuses anymore right?! :D