7.28.2008

Tomato Land

I had my first tomato from my garden today! Granted I've had a few cherry tomatoes (2 to be exact haha), but this is the first big one. I was nervous it wouldn't be good but figured I'd take my chances and pack it in my lunch today. I had a whole wheat pita from trader joes with a little light mayo and salt and the tomato! It was out of this world. So much better than tomatoes in the store taste. I cannot for the rest of them to ripen up! Probably another 2 weeks or so but we'll see.

In other news... the tri is this weekend. YIKES!

That's about all I've got for this quickie post. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

3 comments:

Amazon Alanna said...

Fresh home grown tomatos are the best thing evah!

Tigerlilly said...

Mmmmmm, my tomatoes aren't ready yet... the bunnies keep getting in and eating them. :(

As for giving the boys a shot... good luck! I think you crazy (LOL) but it can be fun sometimes!

Thanks for following on my blog change... :)

Chellie has Issues said...

I just came across your blog as I am a fellow weight watcher. I love that you're trying to get sane as am I. I will be adding you to my blg roll. I love the braveness you have of posting your weights! Keep it up girl!