Ar came over this morning to pick up Fiona -- so it's officially just me and Maddie. She seems to be doing ok, but I'm sure she's curious as to where Fiona is. I wasted no time in heading out to run some errands after Ar left.
First I hit up Kohls to return a bathing suit I bought. I got in while I was home and tried it on again and realized it just wasn't worth the 40 bucks. Then I hit up Pet Smart. Got the pup a harness (so hopefully she'll stop choking herself on walks), some toys, 50 pounds of food (please let that last a while!) and a new name tag. The other one had some of Ar's info on it. So miss Maddie is set to go! Then I ventured to Target which is right next door and of course spent more money than I'd anticipated. I got new air filters (they are way overdue for a changing), a bike pump (so I can ride again!), cute new tumblers (they were 75% off and ended up being 48 cents each!!), hair stuff and treated myself to a soft pretzel while I was shopping.
Now I'm trying to get some organization to the house. I still need to unpack and do laundry, I want to get some meals made for lunches for the week, and I want to do a little de-cluttering. (the kitchen counters are full of stuff!)
I'm thinking of heading to the pool around 6:30 to swim a bit. I tried to go last night and it started thundering and lightening. Not cool. So tonight we'll do that and then when it cools off a bit Miss Maddie and I are off for a walk to see how she does with her harness!
I also have LOFTY goals to get up at 6am tomorrow. I'd like to get in a quick bike ride, then take Maddie for a walk before work. She's going to be in her crate a bit more now that I'm the only caretaker so that means more walks so she doesn't go crazy! Also because she's down a playmate since Fiona left, I want to make sure she's still a happy pup :)
6.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment