6.16.2008

Best $19 I've spent in a while!

I took Maddie for a walk last night using her new harness. She did AWESOME! She didn't pull at all (other than the first 2 or 3 minutes... she's always way too excited to contain herself), and there was no gagging from her collar! I was so excited. We probably walked about a mile.

I also hit up the pool last night... it was still REALLY crowded and they don't have a lap lane or anything, but I did my best navigating through all the kids playing. I did 38 laps in 30 minutes... I need to get that time down! I think from now on I'll plan on doing my swims Mon-Thurs from 8-8:30 PM as that is reserved for adult swim. Sweet! I'm hoping to head back tonight.

I didn't eat nearly enough yesterday. I think I ate 14 points? NOT HEALTHY! I know this, as does the scale. It didn't budge, just went up a tiny bit. (Though I wasn't not eating to lose weight, just couldn't stomach food yesterday for some reason) Today I've packed a good breakfast and lunch and am determined to eat it all (appetite or not).

Breakfast:
1/4 cup quick oats, 1/4 cup granola, 1/2 cup light vanilla soy milk, fresh berries - 5

Lunch:
Roni's Southwest Burger on light EM w/ feta cheese - 5
cherries - 1

Snacks:
PB Bliss Bar - 1
Jello w/ fruit - 0
Yogurt - 2

Dinner:
Going out for sushi! I'll get Miso soup and some veggie rolls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Hi! It's been a while since I've read blogs, but I'm quickly getting back into the swing of things. Sorry about the break-up...I hope all is well with you.

Fatinah said...

we have a harness for our little schnauzer - they work so great!

Sounds like you had an awesome swim - that is a lot of laps in 30 minutes, especially navigating through kids!