I cannot WAIT until I go for my physical the end of April. I got my period AGAIN last night! I feel like I JUST had it. Granted I know it was roughly 28 days.... but thats from the start date. Not the finish date. ARGH!!! Birth Control HERE I COME! I really really really hope it doesn't make me gain weight. That would just be way too evil of the universe.
ANYWAY....
MORNING! How is everyone doing? It's Thursday, woohoo! Even if the high today is going to be like 50 and its supposed to be cloudy and rainy all day. Boooo. And it's supposed to T-storm tomorrow. Of course it will T-storm because I'm flying! (Going to NYC for the weekend for my cousin's bachelorette party!) Oh well, it is what it is and I can't change the weather so I might as well accept it.
I had a rough morning with cramps, running late, and I whacked my hand on the corner of the kitchen counter and it really hurts. What a wreck! But I still think today can be a good day. I'm attempting to stay positive!
As for last night it was a fun night. I went to Ar's softball game straight from work. There was a huge traffic jam so it took an hour and a half to get there and I missed the first 15 minutes of the hour long game, but oh well. The team looked good and they won! Score!! It was over at 7:30, we were home by 8 and I was in the car on my way to the gym by 8:15. I did NOT want to go, but knew that I wouldn't be able to get my run in tonight after working out with Trainer Boy. So I somehow pumped myself up to go. I did day 2 of week 2 of the couch to 5k and then some abs. My abs are still less than stellar, but I guess the more I do them the better I'll get? I hope so!
Today the plan is to eat what I packed! Nothing more. I weigh in tomorrow and with my period I'll be super bloated. So I'm going to be extra good and drink TONS of water/tea today. Hopefully that will help. After work I'll go home, grab a quick dinner and head to the gym. TB at 7 so I'll be home around 8:15 to pack (and hopefully do 2 loads of laundry) for the weekend!
Menu!
Bfast:
milk chocolatey ovaltine - 2.5
pumpkin waffles - 3
Lunch (from yesterday)
pasta, veggies, homemade sauce and a meatball - 4.5
Snacks:
pear - 1
turkey on light EM - 2
yogurt - 2
Dinner:
Not totally sure - but something that doesn't have much sodium. So maybe a faux grilled cheese or something like that. We shall see. It will be 8 points or under. Then no eating after the gym.
4.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment