3.15.2008

TEN!!

I've made it through the first 2.5 days of the food-a-thon at work. Day 1 I did great! Yesterday, I did ok. Not amazing, but not horrible either. Today has been off to a rough start. Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. I had 1/2 a donut and 4 munchkins. But I'm done now and have grapes and yogurt if I need something else. I can do this. And if I come out of it with a loss next Saturday it will be the best thing EVER! Though I'm really just hoping to maintain.... keep your fingers crossed.

As for this week, I just snuck out of work to go to my meeting. DOWN TWO! For a total of 10 pounds. I couldn't be happier. I think a lot of it had to do with my new found love of milk. Well of steamed milk. For 2 points it really does fill me up. Woohoo.

I'll be at work for another hour or 2, then off to the gym to work through the pain (a bit sore from Trainer Boy on Thursday) and then I have the rest of the day to do nothing. I'm hoping to sneak in a nap and hang out with Arsbars.

Ok off to actually work!

No comments: