I can already tell today is going to be one of those really hard days to get through. I woke up RAVENOUS. Got to work and promptly had some oatmeal (Quaker Simple Harvest -- so yummy). About a half hour later my stomach was growling again. Yikes! So I had a few pretzels, only 1 point worth. Another half hour STILL hungry. Ugh. It's 11am. I've already eaten 5 points... which is fine, but I'm STILL hungry.
Tonight I'm off to the gym to meet with my trainer, and to get in a good 30 min walk on the treadmill before. At least I know there are APs in my future!!
Hopefully I can focus on getting some work done and ignore the urge to snack. Here's my random menu of the day...
Breakfast:
Quaker Simple Harvest - 3
Pretzels - 1
TJs cheddar twist - 1.5
Lunch:
Smoothie King Pineapple Pleasure (Skinny) - 3
2 TJs whole wheat low carb tortillas w/ 2 oz cabot 50% reduced fat cheese, spinach and peppers - 4
Snacks:
WW Chocoalte mint crisp bar - 2
WW chocoalte cake - 1
Dinner (totally random):
TJs frozen pizza - 5
scrambled eggs (1 egg, 2 egg whites) - 2.5
Snacks:
Something for 3 points after the gym!! - 3
APs:
30 mins walking: 2
30 mins Lifting: 2
1.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jeannie, have you been drinking enough water? If so, don't panic. Maybe your workouts are making you hungry! I ate a whole cucumber and a whole big carrot for snack today because I just couldn't fill up! FINALLY, the food caught up to my brain and I was able to stop eating for a minute!
Your doing great and I know what those kind of days are like. Tomorrow may be different and will make up for today’s little extras. Have a great work out with your trainer.
Post a Comment