Also -- I've revamped my new favorite breakfast a bit. First, I found waffles that are just 2 points for 2 waffles. I can't remember the brand name, but I'll try to look at the box and get back to you :) Then to the waffles I add 1/2 banana and 1.5 tsp of peanut butter. It's not a lot of pb at all. If calories didn't matter (and what a world that would be!) I'd pile on 2 TBSP of pb. But alas, they do so just a smidge it is. But it's a nice added touch and packs in some more protein! So try it out. I'm obsessed. All that for 4 points. Can't beat it.
Also -- last night my trainer was all messed up and didn't have me on the schedule. Lame-o! So I'm meeting him on Wed at 7:30. Since it was 68 degrees out yesterday I skipped the gym and went home and took Maddie for a 35 minute walk. After the first 5 minutes she did great on the leash! I'm hoping to take her out again today. Though I feel guilty taking her out and leaving our other dog home. Maybe today I'll take Fiona for a walk instead. We shall see!

Onto my menu...
Breakfast:
See above... YUM! - 4
Lunch:
a BIG bowl of 0 point soup, so I'm counting it as a point - 1
wheat thins - 2
cheddar cheese - 2
Snacks:
Dannon Light N Fit - 1
Pineapple - 1
WW Chocolate Mint Crisp - 2
Dinner:
Jessica Seinfeld Hamburger (estimate on points, I'll check it all tonight) - 4
TJs Whole wheat pita - 1
2 slices Oscar Meyer Center Cut bacon - 1
Cheese - 1
Sweet Potato Fries - 2
Some sort of green veggies - 0
Snack:
WW chocolate cake bar - 1
Graham crackers and tea - 2
Total Points: 25
APs: 2 (30 min walk)
Flex Used: ZERO (hopefully)

5 comments:
I just started using Google Reader recently as well. it's awesome!
I should not be reading your menu right before lunch....my stomach is growling!
I have something awesome to recommend to you for your dogs. I have 3 dogs, so walking them used to be a nightmare before I got this for the puppies: http://tinyurl.com/23lzf8. Now I can take all 3 of them out on just 2 leashes. Much better!
By the way, your doggies are precious.
Well it looks like totegirl beat me to it...but you should invest in this...it is a little different then what she sent you, but hers would work just as well. what i like about this one is that there is this bearing at the top of the leash that means they will never get tangled! that is how i walk our 3, 2 on this and one on a regular leash.
http://www.petwalkerplus.com/
it is the best. :) walking with the dogs is such a great way to get outside when it is so nice out. We are supposed to hit 70 today! it is so nice outside, i hate being in here!
keep up the awesome work. and BOO to your trainer!!
I’m new to the blog world also and LOVE it. It keeps me real and honest and I’m sure now I will always stick to my weigh in days and actually post results. I use to have a trainer but he was so good looking it was distracting. I switched to a female once I completed my paid sessions with him…
OK, call me clueless, but what is Google Reader??
Sucks your trainer messed up the dates but I'm sure you'll pay for it at the next session :)
Post a Comment