I've decided that it's going to be a good week! Got to the food store last night and got all kinds of yummies for the week -- and tried my best to steer clear of things I shouldn't be eating. The only things I got that might be bad are: Fig Newtons (buy one get one free AND I had a coupon for $1.00 off two... so I couldn't pass up all of that) and Toaster Strudels. The fig newtons are the reduced fat ones and only 1 point per newton. So that's not horrible. And the toaster strudels are really for Ar. She loves them and I had a coupon so I got them for her. I usually just beg for a bite when she makes them so I dont eat a whole one :)
I've got our dinners planned out for the week (go me!), and I'm ready to hit the gym a lot. I have a potentially crazy weekend coming up, so I need to be GOLDEN this week. One of my best friends from home was due on Friday to have her baby. So assuming she goes sometime this week (and for her sake I really HOPE she does -- she's quite done with being pregnant and waiting by this point) I'm going to drive home to Philly on Saturday morning to meet the little one and hang out. I have off on Monday so it is perfect timing! If only she'd have the baby then I'd be sure I was going home. So keep your fingers crossed that she has the baby by Friday! Sinve I've been going to Sat morning meetings I plan on going to WW at 6:45 to weigh in (there's a 7am meeting) and then leave from there! When I drove home over Christmas (189 hours total in the car) I didn't eat ANY fast food. Which is a real miracle. I had packed snacks and lunch so I was all ready. I'm hoping if I do drive home that I can do that again. Because a 9 hour car ride without any fries is a miracle in my world :)
Today I'm drinking lots of water, hitting up the gym after work (I've been doing so well with my walk/run training schedule) and making stir fry for dinner! But back to my training schedule for a second -- I've only been walk/running for a week but it's already gotten so much easier. This isn't to say that I'm easily running for a half hour, but while I was only supposed to WALK this week, I did 5 workouts and ran19 minutes total! That's huge for me. So I'm hoping to keep judt trying to get at least 4 days of walk/running in. And this weekend if I'm home my mom has already said she'll go to the gym with me (aka take me to hers) or walk at the track near our house. Here's to keeping it up!
Ok... menu time!
Bfast:
1 waffle - 1.5
yo plus yogurt, 1/4 cup fiber one, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 strawberries - 2.5 (SOOO yummy)
Lunch:
chicken salad sammy - 3
1/2 serving live active cheese (had a coupon, we'll see how it tastes) - 1
2/3 serving wheat thins multigrain - 2
small apple - 0.5
Snacks:
100 cal pack popcorn - 1
fruit leather - 1
WW peanut butter bliss bar - 1 (These things are DANGEROUS!!! They taste JUST like tagalongs, or whatever the girl scouts pb cookies are called)
Dinner:
chicken stir fry - 3
brown rice - 3
2 low fat crescent rolls - 4.5
Snack:
Something for 3 points
1.14.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a great week ahead.
But really, go ahead...have those fries. Have a supersize order of them :) LOL.
Sounds like the walk/run program is going well. Next you'll be doing a 5K race!!
Keep up the good work.
Am off to sign up for WW OnLine. Thought I'd give it a whirl.
Yes, it's going to be an awesome week! Great job on the loss Saturday! Woohoo! I'm so proud of you! And great job on following the training program. Big props for that.
I'm starting a bike training program, and that made me think of you and Arleigh!
Post a Comment