Had session #2 with my trainer last night. We did 'the other side" of my legs. I told him I swore we worked ALL of my legs last week as I couldn't walk for 3 days. He just laughed. Gotta love trainers. We're finding a nice routine though, and joke for most of the work out. He knows I'm really feeling it when the sarcastic comments take a break. The good news (or maybe the bad) is that he's going home to Cali for Christmas so I won't seem him again until Jan 7 (at6pm -- that's a reminder for me so when I forget the time on the 6th I can look). But I'm going to try to do at least 4 strength training days at the gym between now and then. That's the goal at least!
As for the weight in, I'm heading there at noon. I think it will be a small gain this week. I just had WAY too many events this past week and wasn't as good as I should have been. Granted I could have been a LOT worse, so I'm just trying to keep the season in perspective. This will be my last weigh in for a while as I head home to PA on Sat. The WW in Philly are their own franchise so they don't honor the monthly pass. It's quite annoying. Though I'll be at my aunt's house in NJ for the 25th so if the center is open the day after Christmas perhaps I'll try to go! (Doubt it though).
I don't hae any holiday events from now until Sunday afternoon. So I'm going to try REALLY hard to be good. Track my points and get to the gym.
Todays menu:
Bfast:
1 waffle w/ peanut butter - 3
Snack:
2 clems - 0.5
Lunch
0 point soup - 0
crackers - 1
cheddar cheese (1/2 oz) - 1.5
fruit cup - 1
Snacks:
sugar free jello - 0
fruit roll up - 1
something else for 2
Dinner:
hamburgers or meatloaf - 6
baked sweet potato fries - 2
asparagus or some sort of green veggie - 0
I'm also hoping to get to the gym at some point to just do a little cardio. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment