12.14.2007

Friday Check In

Yesterday I did good during the day at work. Even with a work meeting at lunch. But then I went home and grazed all night. ARGH! But somehow STILL have flex points left which is good! I have a party tonight, party tomorrow night, and cookie baking party on Sunday. Then on the scale I go on Monday. But I'm thinking I might hit up the Tues afternoon meeting again. Just give myself a day to really detox. We shall see.

I'm trying to go really easy on points today because rumor has it there are crab cakes and raspberry brie tartlets! YIKES! Not to mention cookies and yummy beverages. So I'm sticking to hopefully under 10 points today so I'll have 16 left for tonight (Yes -- I really do get 26 points a day) I'm also going to the gym after work. Thinking maybe a spin class so I'll get like 5 APs. Then I'd feel like I really earned the right to go to a party. But because of the time restraint I might have to just hit the elliptical/treadmill HARD.

Ok soooo my menu....

Bfast:
2 waffles - 2
1/2 banana - 1

Lunch:
0 point progresso - 0
crackers - 1
3/4 oz cheddar cheese - 2
2 clems - 0.5

Snacks:
celelry w/ 1 tbsp light ranch - 1
sugar free jello - 0
fruit rollup - 1
bag of light popcorn - 1

That's 9.5 total. So if I stick to it I'll be fine. It's sticking to it that is the hard part......

Wish me luck!


Update... I JUST TURNED DOWN A DONUT! This is unheard of territory. But someone came up to my desk with a box of dunkin donuts glazed donuts (one of my favorites) and said this one has your name on it! I looked. I thought. I PASSED! Even after he wafted their delicious scent in my direction. WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Good for you! Hang in there.

Carrie said...

Great job resisting the donut!! :) Enjoy the party tonight, fill up on veggies and then have one of each of what you want within reason...use those AP's!! Also...remember crab cakes are low in points...IF they are not fried.

Great work!! Have a great weekend!!

Krissie said...

Awesome news with the donut! They are one of my many downfalls.