My cousin is getting married in May. Being the awesome bride that she is -- we are allowed to pick our bridesmaid dresses! The stipulations are that is has to be Alfred Angelo, come in Clover and be cocktail or knee length.
So here are the ones I'm deciding between!

So here are the ones I'm deciding between!

Style # 6476

Style #6129SN

Style #6471

Style # 6128

Style #6122

Style #6310

Style # 6556

Style #6129SN

Style #6471

Style # 6128

Style #6122

Style #6310

Style # 6556
(All pictures taken from www.alfredangelo.com)
So cast your vote! I really don't know what I'm going to pick... but at least I've (somewhat) narrowed it down, right?
So cast your vote! I really don't know what I'm going to pick... but at least I've (somewhat) narrowed it down, right?

10 comments:
Very nice of her to let you pick!! My college roommate is getting married in June and is having her bridesmaids wear Alfred Angelo Style 6477...which I like a lot. The swoop around the waist is very slimming.
I was in a wedding in July and we wore the one that you have here style 6129SN which I liked a lot, it has the same swoop thing. But it all depends if you feel comfortable in strapless.
I like all of the ones you picked, I'd just stay away from the first choice of the one 6476, because it has that different color bow and if the other colors in the wedding don't match that bow...it might look a little odd? Just my opinion.
Also...don't order your dress directly from Alfred Angelo!! I saved a ton by ordering from another site...I forget the name now, but I can find it for you. Got mine for $109 :) when Alfred Angelo wanted like $170 or something.
Happy dress shopping!!
yea, i totally agree - i love when brides tell you the color and then let YOU chose the style... some dresses don't look good on everyone so this is a great option...
personally, i like #3, 5, and 7 - the others look really 'bridesmaidy'... course you won't know til you actually try them on so let us know which one you go for! :o)
#2!!!
I really like 2 and 3, although I know that I couldn't wear 3. I would look pregnant in it. So, if you have that same problem, definitely 2. Otherwise, I really do like both of those.
I think it's really cool that you get to choose your own dress. I chose the matrons dresses for my wedding, but told the girls all they had to do was say they didn't like it and we would look for something else. Luckily they all liked it!
Can't wait to see which one you end up with.
I LOVE myself in strapless, so for myself, I'd go for #1...and think of how I could throw a jacket on and wear it for Easter or something.
But if I had a different body type, I would choose the last one. It's so girly!
Keep us updated!
I like these two: #6129SN and # 6556. You'll look fab, and how great that you get to pick the style!
I like 5 the best, but two and seven are contenders. I could see 5 getting a lot of summer sue beyond a wedding.
I like #1
Definitely style# 6471!
I am having my girls wear number 6129SN for my fall wedding in clover! I am really excited because they look really cute! The clover color is so versatile too! It can look good in a spring, summer, or fall wedding! I love how it looks with chocolate brown and orange! yay! So, I guess I like that style the best! Just so you know...6556 is super cute, but looks bad on. My thin, tall, non-curvy friend put it on and it made her look really hippy and she does not have hips. Not flattering!
Okay! Happy planning!
Post a Comment