That two weeks in a row during the holiday season I've lost weight? It's like a miracle! Not to mention the fact that I was at a wedding in Philly this weekend! But I went to WW today at lunch and was DOWN 2.2 pounds! So I'm down 4.6 total in the past 2 weeks. If I can just keep it up and maintain over Christmas that would be perfect! This week will be a challenge as I've got the following:
Wednesday: catered holiday luncheon at work
Friday: holiday party
Saturday: holiday party
Sunday: girls holiday cooking baking party
Monday: on the scale
So if I can lose this week (even if it's only 0.4 pounds) I'll be super proud of myself.
Moving right along...
Last night I had my first session with my trainer. He's adorable. A student at UNC Charlotte. Anyway, he KICKED MY BUTT. I almost threw up when we were done. I totally felt like I was on the The Biggest Loser. But it was a great kick in the butt! He even made me SWEAR that I'd go back today to do some cardio. I have until Monday to learn how to walk again!
Tonight's agenda.... gym, food store, home for dinner and the Biggest Loser
Todays' menu...
Breakfast:
nutrigrain waffles w/ 1/2 banana - 4
A few bites of random snacks - 4
Lunch:
home made piece of pizza - 5
fruit cup - 1
jello - 0
Snacks:
granolla - 2
piece of soft pretzel - 3
Dinner:
2 eggs, 1 egg white, cheese - 5
center cut bacon - 2
Snack:
something for 2 points
Total points: 28
APs: 3
Flex Used: 0/35
12.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great work!! Glad to see everything is going great and downward!! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment