I've gotten a bit out of control. Between my love affair with Waffle House, and my random cravings (sweet then salty then sweet...its a never ending cycle -- I think I'm PMSing) things have just gone a bit overboard.
I know I said that I was going to just let things be while I move, but theres really no reason that I need to stop TRYING to stay on plan. I basically have just given myself the excuse of 'oh we're moving I can eat whatever I want because the kitchen is kind of packed up.' So while I know I'll go over points a bit, it doesnt mean I can just give up.
So I'm fessing up. Here's my menu for today. I'm trying to regain control!
Bfast:
1/2 brownie delight - 4
Lunch:
Jimmy John's #6 hold the cheese and mayo (more on this later) - 8
Cheese Nips 100 cal pack - 2
Snack:
vita muffin - 1
yogurt - 1
Dinner:
not quite sure. Something with quinoa and ground beef because thats what I have to work with. I'm up for any and all suggestions.
I'm off to drink some water!
7.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
waffle house-yum. that is totally talking my language. not a good thing ww wise though i am afraid.
try to remember how good you feel when you are eating right and being op. you deserve to feel that good!
btw, are those vita muffins worth the $? are they the same ones that are on the ww site?
Post a Comment