6.14.2007

Back

I'm back from my mini vacation at home. I saw lots of friends and family-- found out one of my best friends if pregnant (YAY!!!!!!!!) and just enjoyed being away from work and being spoiled by my mom and dad.

Brought home the new car -- I'm in LOVE! It rides great and is just sooo nice. Big thanks to mom and dad for that one. These arent of my car -- but its what it looks like!




So home was great -- but the diet at home was horrid! I stepped on the scale this morning and it actually wasnt as bad as I thought (given the McDs and Arbys I ate on the road yesterday), so thats good. Now to just make sure it stays that way, and starts heading in the DOWNWARD direction.

I'm home and ready to get back on track, but our fridge is BARREN! And I dont get paid til tomorrow, so no grocery store until Sunday. I'm going to do my best to make it, but I might have to run out tonight or tomorrow to get some produce.

Morning bike rides start TOMORROW! yippee!!!!!

Todays menu is up in the air:

Bfast:
cheerios - 3

Snack:
muffin - 1

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine - 5

Snack:
TCBY- 4

Dinner:
were going to a friends house so whatever theyre servin up!

Back on track today! And I'll stick to it throughout the weekend!!!

5 comments:

Paige said...

nice car! my friend has one of those and it is soooo comfy!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Yay for morning bike rides! :)

JOY said...

I wish you many happy years of motoring!

Weird I am sitting here waiting for my husband to finish work so I can collect me new car! I hope I am as pleased with it as you seem to be with yours.

Glad you had a great break and got time with your friends and family.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Nice car...


I like your points and pounds up top...


I love Lean Cuisines...
the paninni (sp?) sandwiches...
and the square pizza's.

I usually eat a small bowl of oatmeal in the morning.. and one LC ...
and I am always sucking on those sugar free cinnamon discs to help keep me from eating sweets...

Cory said...

Glad to hear that you like the car. That's good. And congrats to your pregger friend as well!