4.16.2007

Sticking to it!

First things first: I DID weigh in on Saturday morning -- regardless of having to be up and out the door by 8:30 (which I know to many of you doesnt seem early at all -- but for me to do that on my day to sleep in is a miracle heehee). I was down 0.2! Its nothing earth shattering, but a loss is a loss! And hopefully I'll see another one this week!

Onto my weekend eating.... I ate a lot of not so good for me stuff this weekend (smores, peanut butter cup brownies, cake, etc) BUT I also ate lots of fruits and veggies and tracked all of my points! So far I've tracked 2 days in a row... which I havent done in a while. So theres hope! It feels good to look at my little notebook and see that I'm actually tracking again.

I bought TONS of fruits at Costco this weekend. A 4lb thing of Strawberries which are huge and perfect! And a box of 6 Asian pears -- has anyone tried them? I absolutely love them! And theyre technically 0 points on WW and I find them to be quite filling!

Other than a 9:45PM (small) piece of cake at a BBQ on Saturday night I've been keeping up with my April goals. And I spent yesterday making meatballs and gravy for dinner tonight (and some to freeze for next week), and cutting up those 4 pounds of strawberries. I even made a few chocolate covered ones. Which takes away from the healthy fruit aspect of it... but they are still so heavenly!

Heres todays menu:

Bfast:
puffins w/ milk and strawbs (1.5)
banana w/ pb (3)

Lunch:
salad w/ peppers, scallions, cucs, strawbs, hard boiled egg white and slivered almonds and I'm trying the wishbone spritzer balsamic dressing -- has aynone had it??? - 1
tomato and basil soup - 1.5
akmak - 1
apple - .5
granolla bar - 2

Snacks:
asian pear (told you I'm OBSESSED) - .5
100 cal pack - 2

Dinner:
barilla plus pasta - 3
meatballs - 4
sauce - 2
bread - 4

Snack:
choc covered strawbs and cool whip - 3

APs: IM GOING TO SPINNING AFTER WORK! I haven been to a spinning class in OVER A MONTH! I'm going to cry as I'm sure it will kick my ass... but its time to get back on track. And its way too windy to ride outside today. - 5

Total Points: 29 out of 24
APs: 5
Flex Used: 0 - YES!

Here's to sticking to the plan :)

6 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on the loss and the tracking. Tracking really makes such a difference.

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss, and the getting up and out. That is early!
I hope spinning goes well, or at least, not too painful. But it is important to get back to it!

Fatinah said...

Yay! You went to weigh in - and were rewarded with a loss!
Awesome job tracking - it really makes all the difference.

Carolyn said...

A loss is a loss is a loss! Good for you for tracking!!!!! Keep up the great work!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

I like Asian pears... I think of them as a cross between a pear and an apple in taste/texture. Anyway... glad to hear you're on track with your tracking (of points)! LOL Good job!

maria said...

Hi there :-) It was a lovely surprise to see you at my blog.. thanks so much for dropping by! Your blog is great.. I admire your tracking very much. I have an aversion to it at the moment I think because whenever I've started, I've stopped.. so I associate it with failing??!!! I really need to get back on track and change my thinking! We call Asian pears here 'Nashi Pears'. I love it that you write down your food intake and the points value of everything. There for everyone to see! Do you feel more accountable this way?