2.05.2007

Superbowl Stuffed

I didnt get to the gym at all this weekend. But I didnt say screw it either... I attempted to count up all the points for the crap that I ate at the shower, dinner at Ar's boss' house on Sat and the Superbowl party last night. And it wasnt nearly as horrid as I thought! I think I even have like 15 flexies left for the week. Though I did do a little too much munching last night. There were just so many yummy dishes! I did get up late and only had a bowl of cereal before getting to Bens house at 5 for the party. So I still had pretty much all of my points which was good. I eat so much less on the weekends when I sleep in...

This morning I got up to go to the gym. And I only made it there becuse I was supposed to work out with my trainer. Well I got there and he was like uh oh I dnt have you scheduled for today... I have you for Tues and Thurs mornings... and I was like sweet! I'm going back to bed. And he was like God help you tomorrow morning when youre at my mercy if you turn around and go home right now. You better do something... I dont care what. But I know you dont need to be out of here until 7:30 so if I see you so much as look at the door before then youll be screwed tomorrow morning when you workout with me! It was pretty funny... and just what I needed as I wont be able to go to the gym tonight after work. So I just did 30 min on the elliptical and then some ab work. And I'm sooo glad I did!

And Arleigh was being so cute this morning. I got back from the gym and she got up and sort of made my lunch (I'm super picky about my lunches so she just got my soup together and got everything out for me... ) and made me tea. And since she was awake (she doesnt work until 11am) I got to listen to music in the shower. Which gets me so pumped in the morning.

And tonight we're going to see Savion Glover -- I'm so excited. He's an amazing tap dancer. I've never seen him live but totally love seeing anyone tap and he's a master! I took tap for about 12 years when I was younger and really miss it. Tonight I'm going to get home and want to tap all over the house! But either way I'm really excited to go see him tonight. And helps that I got the tickets through work and they were FREEEEE!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Now let's all get back on track this week!

11 comments:

Martalu said...

Your trainer sounds awesome! That was really funny! Sometimes you just need someone to give you a swift kick in the butt.

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

SO glad that you stayed and worked out for a bit! Don't you feel amazing now that you're done?

And great work on keeping the eating in check this weekend - esp. at a Superbowl party! You did good!!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sounds like your trainer has your number! ;) Way to stay and work out! That's awesome!

Carrie said...

great job at the gym this morning...don't you feel so much better after a morning workout!? I can't wait to get back to mine next week after our class is out of here at work. going to the gym at night sucks, when all i want to do is come home and take a nap! :) Savion Glover is AWESOME a friend of mine lived in NYC and I went to visit her gosh, this was about 10 years ago and we went to this little hole in the wall place and he showed up to preform...he was amazing...have a great time!!

Rebecca said...

thats hilarious about your trainer!

i think its great you stayed on course and worked out!

Cory said...

Your trainer sounds really awesome! I'm glad to hear that he got you to stay at the gym this morning. That is fantastic. I hope you have a great (painful and sweaty) session with him tomorrow. And even if you did munch a bit much yesterday, congrats on still having flexies left. That is awesome!

The Fat Foreigner said...

hee, your trainer rocks.

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am glad that you decided to stay for a workout this morning....your trainer was right on time...lol!!!

I hope you had fun watching the tap dancer, they always amaze me.

Anonymous said...

OMG - did you just watch 24?? I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK! 2 HOURS!!

Living to Feel Good said...

What an awesome trainer!! WOoHoOoo for sticking it out. :D

I hope your show was good. Sounds like a nice night. And free!! It just doesn't get any better! :D

Sally JPA said...

That's hysterical what your trainer said to you.