2.06.2007

Sleepy

I'm super tired today. Too many nights of staying up late and getting up early have finally caught up with me. Tonight I'm volunteering at crisis center (organizing donated clothes) and hope to be home by 8:30 and in my PJs, watching 24 from last night. And then in BED!

Yesterday I did really well. Despite the fact that I had a piece of chocolate cake at work (they leftover cake from the shower... it was still good 2 days later haha). But I tracked everything and just cut out my snacking and still stayed within my points and wasnt ever starving whcih was great.

I got a good workout in this morning. Just did weights with trainer George. He didnt kick my butt too much... but not to worry I'll be feeling it tomorrow! I meet with him again on Thurs and then next Tues.

The show last night was awesome! If you arent familiar with Savion Glover check this out... its a little long but you can get how talented he is just from the first few seconds!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go on your workout and a good eating day!

I also wanted to second the fact that day-old (or two-day old or 3-day old, etc.) chocolate cake is still fabulous. Hee!

I didn't make the video play because the baby's sleeping next to me...

Cory said...

I just LOVE cake that is still good a couple of days later. It's a sign of a great cook. Glad to hear that your workout went well too. I'm considering getting a few sessions with a trainer, but that will have to wait for summer!

Get some sleep and keep doing well!

DadTo2 said...

Great Job!

The video is great as well!

ttfn

Paige said...

I love Savion Glover and am so jealous you got to see him!!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! :)

How exciting to have a personal trainer! I'm so jealous! I've been so bad about blogging lately - I think the cold is just sapping my strength! Schools were closed Monday and Tuesday due to the cold - they said it was the coldest in over a decade. Lucky me, hrmph! Makes me wonder why the heck I moved from Hawaii to Wisconsin! LOL!

Have a wonderful day!

Weight Master said...

I'm embarassed, but I've never even heard of Glover. Video was good though. I love any kind of cake. Good job on workout.