I cant believe February is almost over! Where did it go??
I didn't do as well as I'd hoped with my Feb challenges. Can I blame it on the short month?
But regardless I'm in for March. I'm starting tomorrow (even though I know March doesnt start until Thursday) and here are my goals:
- Get to the gym in the MORNING two times a week (this is going to be super hard)
- Lose or maintain every week... Just as long as the scale doesnt go UP I'll be happy
I think those are doable. And I'm excited to get started! As for today, here's my menu:
Bfast:
oatmeal - 2
Lunch:
smoothie - 3
salad - .5
bread - 2
Snack:
apple - 1
100 cal pack - 2
puffins - 1
Dinner:
barilla plus pasta - 3
meat sauce with tons of veggies - 3.5
bread - 3
Snack:
skinny cow ice cream sammy - 2
strawberries - 1
2.27.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
March is going to be a great month - I can feel it in my bones! Your goals are totally realistic.
Skinny cows are soooo yummy, by the way.:-)
Good luck in March. You'll do great.
You can totally do it Jeannie!! I believe in you!
These goals are very doable!!
Best Wishes
Great Goals!! And they can be achieved even though your birthday is this month! That is what I am worried about...still trying to decide what I am going to do. You can totally do this...MARCH here you come!!
cheers to a much better march!!!
That sounds like a wonderful set of goals. I'm sure you'll do great in March!
Your goals sound very doable for March! Good luck with the morning thing. Keep us posted. I'd love to know how you manage to do it. I tried, but just couldn't get my butt out of bed! I need your secret to success!
You won! You won!! Go read the blog and find out :)
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on winning the monthly draw Jeannie!
I love March and April time, it makes me feel alive with it being spring.
Hopefully it will give us all the motivation to win over our challenges!
I am like you - didn't do too well last month but am determined to meet my goals in March.
Good luck for March!
You can do it!
Once you go to the gym for a week in the morning, it'll become a good habit!
And SOON, the weather will be great for getting out on the bike:)
Post a Comment