Thank you all SO much for all of your comments yesterday. It always sucks when you have to admit to a gain (especially so early into my 'recommitment'), but I did. And all of your supportive comments just made me feel so much better.
Aight, now that that's out of the way I can get to my normal post. Today was a good day. It started off going out to breakfast at the Original Pancake House, which could have been a total disaster. Granted it wasnt perfect, but it wasnt a train wreck either. I got two scrambled eggs and it came with 3 pancakes. I added up all my points and realized it was less than I thought. About 13 altogether. And I went to the gym today and racked up 4 APs, so I felt much better about my high point breakfast (well it was more of a brunch actually).
I have my lunch all made for tomorrow. Though I'm already a bit nervous about our staff meeting tomorrow. There will be cake for the January birthdays. I cant decide if I should have a small piece and count the points, or try to just stay away altogether. I guess it depends on the flavor. haha. Chocolate theres no turning it down, Carrot cake I can gracefully decline. Not to worry... I'll be sure to update everyone tomorrow.
Ok off to watch the rest of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
1.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad that your brunch was a disaster. I love when that happens. I watched Extreme Home Makeover today as well. That show always makes me cry. I love what they did to the house.
I am sure you will make the right decision with the cake tomorrow. If you feel the urge to have it, go ahead, but be sure to count it.
I will probably be up tomorrow too. All we can do is look to the future! Oh, and I can pass on the damn carrot cake too. I just want to go back in time and get the sucker that discovered chocolate!!! Him, (and I know it had to be a him) I would really like to hurt!! Good luck at the staff meeting!
I've missed reading your blog so much!!! You are right on track and doing great. A small gain isn't so bad - just put your head down and keep running! :) You gotta share the painted bedroom photos with us!
If you do enjoy a small slice of cake, remember to really savor it! :)
Post a Comment