I'm up... but thats no big surprise. Have you read my blog at all this week? haha. But I'm getting back on track right now. I think I killed the sweet tooth (and salty tooth and fast food tooth) this week. Whew! The end result is up 1 lb. Honestly, I thought it would be more, so I was a bit surprised :)
I'm ready to have a successful week!
Today I'll be cleaning the apartment from top to bottom, hitting up the gym, and maybe even painting our bedroom (right after I clean it from top to bottom.. only to dirty it up again).
Someone (totegirl maybe?) asked for the Mexican Soup recipe I made yesterday. It's posted below. I really enjoyed it. YUM!
Other than that... drink lots of water this weekend. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and go get some APs :)
(I swear I'm like a changed woman this morning... and I'm STILL PMSing... crazy I tell you)
1.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That soup is very similar to my Taco Soup, and it's very delicious!!
This week is past you now..time to move on and I know that you will and can!! Now GO FOR IT Jeannie!! :D
hihihi...man can I related to PMS.
Exactly....it's a new week and lets kick some major bootay!!!
Thanks for the great recipe...i didn't ask for it, but I sure do appreciate it!
I'm with you on the getting serious call....I do so well for about 5 or six days and then I explode the night before WI. I think it's boredom or something...my husband works until 9 pm and I just sooooo bored.
You've got to try the Cinch inch loss plan found at www.shaklee.net/thefountainofyou Wath the video. I think you'll find it lightening.
That soup recipe looks wonderful! I will definately be trying that one out. Thanks for posting it.
A 1 pound loss is not too bad...considering. I am actually glad it wasn't more. Congrats!
The recipe you left, hmmm, I think I will try that in the upcoming week. It sounds so yummy!!! Would you happen to know what the serving size is?
Congratulations on getting rid of all those cravings! I love the energy when I am ready to clean everything! Oh course, cleaning my kitchen is what threw my back out. Yesterday was my first day to be able to WOWY and it felt great....I know you will have a great week!
Cheers,
Judi
You'll get past that pound gain. We all have them after those bad weeks.
Post a Comment