We recently had a new compnay buy the office building that I work in. So they're trying to cozy up to all of the tenants and decided to do a little holiday breakfast. It was bagels, pastries, and other goodies from Panera. I totally forgot that it was this morning, but was secretly happy as I was running late this morning and didnt pack breakfast! But... of course the options werent all that healthy. I'm chalking my breakfast up to 10 points... and will go from there making good decisions. I have 5 flexies left... so I technically have 19 points left for the day. Which isn't toooo shabby at all!
Tomorrow starts a new WW week for me and I'm going to be an angel all week! Because then its Christmas AND wedding time. Eekads. And that dress has to fit... cause if it doesnt zip I'm royally screwed. (And I cant really check to see how its fitting now as it's at my moms house in PA) but let's just say when I tried it on 3 weeks ago it was snug. But it did zip... and thats really the important thing. And once I throw on my fat sucker (as I like to call my 'control top suck everything in undergarment) I should be good to go! But keep your fingers crossed just in case!
It's going up to 70 degrees this weekend! Tomorrow is supposed to be right at 70 and then Sunday its going to be like 73! In mid December. I LOVE it!!! Maybe I'll even get in a bikeride or something... who knows?!
And thank you ALL for your super supportive comments yesterday. Its nice to know that I'm not alone in this crazy weight loss world :)
12.15.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmmm pastry... another one of my weak points! LOL
Its been warmer then usual here too! I am going to get the girls trailer today and go for a bike ride too! Yeah us!
Keep working on it.. you'll fit in the dress just fine! With room to move!
This is the biggest lesson we, as WW people, have to learn: How to take the unexpected buffet and do it gracefully without being thrown off completely.
You did a brilliant job!
I hope you get a bike ride in. That's sounds really nice!! :D
Have a good weekend!!
Mmmmmmm, Panera!!!!! My favorite is their cinnamon crunch bagel, and I'm proud to say I haven't had one in over 6 months.
Well, my little WeatherBug.com ladybug says it's a lovely 35 degrees here in Wisonsin today. You're like double the temp in NC! Not fair!! LOL!
Keep up the great work, and don't worry about the dress at all - you're going to look absolutely beautiful and that zipper's gonna zip up without a hitch!
Post a Comment