I woke up this morning ready to be good. Yesterday was a good start... but it wasnt a perfect day. So I am striving for a perfect day. And PK brought in these amazing looking CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!! EEEEEK!
I havent had any yet. I am being strong. I am working on my willpower. Which is less than steller. So bad that last night when I got home from babysitting at 10:30 I went for a cookie. There were 5 left. And I actually THREW OUT the other 4 so I wouldnt eat them. I draw the line at eating out of the trash. When Ar went to have a cookie she asked if I ate them and I said I ate one and threw the rest out. She was not happy with this and just couldn't understand it. And was like I could have brought them into work, I would have eaten them... who throws out perfectly good cookies?! And I said look at it this way, if I didnt throw them out I would have eaten them so just pretend like I ate them... either way you wouldnt have gotten any. But I just get so upset with myself and embarresed that I dont want to talk about it or even try to explain. Though I realize that someone whos never really had a problem with weight won't ever truly understand what I go through everyday.
So last night I fell asleep feeling all bad for myself. Boohoo for me. I have food issues. I can't help it. She will never understand how hard it is for me. Wah Wah. Well this morning on my way to work I thought about it.. and ya know what? Yeah, it does suck. But I am the only one who can change it. And I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and start ACTING on it.
I cant decide if I should allow myself one cookie... or if I should just steer clear altogether. So we'll see what happens. I'm thinking of putting a cookie on my desk and see how long I can leave it there without eating it. I realize that might be torture... but I've gotta start somewhere.
Bfast:
oatmeal (2)
Snack:
ww yogurt (1)
Lunch:
LC french bread pizza (7)
applesauce (1)
pretzels (2)
Snack:
triscuits w/ laughing cow light (3)
Dinner:
5 oz lean hamburger (4.5)
english muffin (1)
baked potato fries (2.5)
And a snack ONLY if I get any APs. I'm hoping to go to the gym after work to lift and then maybe ride the trainer while I watch Thurs night TV.
As for the Biggest Loser I did get to watch the entire thing! Oh my goodness let's start with Poppi!! She looked AMAZING! A size 2!! TWO!!! Incredible. She totally deserved the prize money. And Brian looks like a different person!!!! Incredible! Also very deserving of the thousands (I dont remember the specific amounts everyone won). Kai, Wylie and Erik all looked AMAZING. As much as I dislike Kai... I've gotta give it to her that she looked amazing. Her face was like GONE!! Good for her. Even if she is annoying :) Wylie looked great too. But Erik... GOOD LORD WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?!?!?!?! Astounding! And little miss 5 months pregnant Heather looked great too. She must have gone home and gotten RIGHT down to business. heehee. It was a great finale. I cried like 12 times. So inspiring. If they can do it... all of us can do it!!!
Ok... thats it for now :) Off to eat my oatmeal and NOT a cookie...
12.14.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good for you for throwing the cookies away! I'm proud of ya! Its so hard to live with someone who does not understand. My hubby is 5'11 and 155 lbs.. he is trying to GAIN weight.. the bastard! LOL The good thing is that he knows that I have NO will power, so he does not bring in food that I cant eat. thank goodness for small favors.
BL was awsome last night. I totally worked out after watching it! Poppi totally inspired me. She was gorgeous!
Stay strong today... maybe find a healthy snack that you could go to instead of cookies. My fav are dried cranberries.
I'm sorry about the cookie issue - it's hard when other people don't understand or support what you're going through, but we're here for ya!!!
But hang in there, we all support you over here - you can do it!
P.S. So, like are you having issues commenting in blogger? I have been lately, it's a bit weird ... so in case this comment comes up 5 times, you know why :)
I have friends that don't understand the food thing too. And it can be tough to watch them eat sometimes.
But, they have their own issues.
Good luck with the cookie!!!
I often throw out food. For example, if I want a "free" meal, I'll buy a box of pierogies (which has, like, 4 servings!). I'll eat a serving or two, then throw out the rest so I'm not tempted to scarf them down later. I hate the waste, but I don't need the temptation in my house. If only supermarkets sold more single-size portions!
Be strong. I know what you're going through, chocolate chip cookies are my weekness.
Post a Comment