12.05.2006

Christmas Cookies - Day 8 of 32

I started the first of many Christmas Cookies last night. Made a batch of peanut butter blossoms and then snickerdoodles. I ate a few too many last night (like 4) and then had 2 this morning at work (because of course I brought some to work to get them out of the house heehee). But so far today I'm still on track!

I was looking through pictures today from earlier this year when I was about 10 pounds lighter. I'd really like to get back to that happy place. And pictures can be a really good motivator. So I think that was good.

Not much else going on. Got my first batch of Christmas cards out. Have about 30 left. It's not too late to get on the list if youd like. Just email me your address: jeannie.waters@hotmail.com.

Tonights plan is to go home, change, straighten up a bit, take puppy for a walk, pick Ar up at work at 7, go to the gym, then come home and have a super late dinner (burgers on the george forman and maybe a salad or something).

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

ive never baked christmas cookies before, my plan was to start this year but now i'm terrified i may actually like what i make and will end up eating them all!!!

god...seriously, people elsehwere woudl love to have chrsitmas cookies and here i am complaining i may eat them?!

effed up eh?

ArleneWKW said...

I agree about pictures being great motivators. My current profile photo is of me at goal weight, about 50 pounds less than what I am right now. Last year the photo was an affirmation and helped me get rid of 20 pounds. This year's dynamics seem different for me, but I still believe that affirmations are extremely powerful.

Michelle said...

I love my George!! I even have one at work, and I grill chicken on it for lunch :)

Thank you for your comments on my blog! I was thinking the salmon is the best choice, but fennel? Hmmm ... LOL!

Great job on the cookies! I have to make 4 dozen gingerbread people for a cookie exchange. It's going to be fun - we have to make 6 per person, so I'm going to make a momma, pappa, sister, brother, dog and kitty :)

Talk to you again soon!

Martalu said...

Good job staying on track! 6 cookies is not to bad over 2 days! And a million thanks for the sweet comments you left me. I'm much better now, and I've taken your suggestions and am going to run with them!

Anonymous said...

Yummy - Christmas Cookies! I'm planning on doing some baking next week - but there's NO way I could exercise as much discipline as you!:-) Way to go!!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Oh boy the cookies. This is why I am waiting till 2 days before Christmas. I'd rather be up all night then have them around. Mexican food and cookies are my worst enemy.

I want to be on your list. I'll send you my address.

The foreman grill is the best. I use it a couple times a week. Makes cooking easy and fast.