11.06.2006

Oopsies

I had some candy today. Because yes, this place is STILL crawling with leftover Halloween candy. I think I had 4 bitesize snickers. I counted my candy intake as 5 points, and am trying to stay on track despite that.

I am going to the gym tonight, so that's good. And I haven't eaten everything I packed for today, so that's good as well. I might be able to make it out of today without using any flexies... which would be just short of a miracle considering my little Snickers blunder.

Not much else going on... I'm not much in a blogging mood. So I'll just leave it at that.

Though I should mention that I got all dolled up for work today. I generally wear jeans and a sweater or something super comfy to work, well because I can. But today I have a skirt, sweater set, stockings (!), and the cutest heels ever on. So thats making my Monday a little mroe fun. Though stockings in general don't make days all that fun. But the skirt and heels make up for it :) I just tried to find a picture of them online, but I couldn't. Maybe I'll take a picture tonight!

No comments: