11.08.2006

Hangin On

I'm hanging on... not by much, but I'm trying. I still have 8 flex points for the week. I'm trying not to use any fleixies today. Because well... I just feel like I've been eating WAY too much. I've been tracking everything, and am getting some APs and all of that. But I just dont have that good, on point feel. So I'm just trying to stick to my points and APs the next few days and hold off on those flexies. I'd really like to see a pound (or dare I say two?) gone this week. That would make me oh so happy.

I'm heading to spinning after work tonight. Then spaghetti squash is on the menu for tonight. I'll prob have 2 cups spag squash, 2 turkey meatballs, a little red sauce and maybe a piece of whole wheat bread. I get all of that for 7 points. Not too shabby. Gotta love the spag squash.

Not much else to report. I'll leave you with a picture of my cousins' baby... lil Gus. Isn't he the cutest?

No comments: