6.14.2006

I dont even know WHAT day I'm on

I've been slacking. BIG time. I had a crazy weekend, and have been running all over the place. I havent been tracking points. And I'm not even sure when I'm going to get to a meeting this weekend.

I'm trying to focus on just drinking all of my water, not snacking as much, and not eating after 8:30pm.

Hopefully even if I dont lose anything in the next few weeks I at least wont gain. Thats the real goal. Because my life is so crazy right now (and I so wasnt expecting it) that I need to just be ok with doing the best I can. And try not to give into too much temptation!

But I hope to get back to updating this daily... even if it bores the heck out of all of you... it helps keep me on track!

Oh -- and I got my first postcard from Anne's postcard swap. YAY!!! Mine are in the mail and on their way oversees. So fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck! Sounds like a good plan with the water, snacking , and not eating after 8:30.

You can do it!