I am off tomorrow... so it's Friday for me! Which is super nice. I got up and came into work early too, so I can leave at 3. I'm off to PA tonight to get my nails and toes done for the wedding. Then after that I'm going to try to go over D and Pat's new house (its SO cute) and see how the painting is coming along. I would help paint, but I'll be coming right from the nail place and painting is a killer for your hands! So unless they have gloves to offer me I'm sad to say I wont be able to help. Which stinks, cause I wouldnt mind helping them out for an hour or two. They're trying to get everything done before moving in their furniture and stuff.
Tomorrow morning Im up bright and early to head to VA ... and let the wedding festivities begin! Again... I am just going to keep portion control in mind. And bust it up on the dance floor at the reception to burn off some calories. haha. That will certainly be a sight!
On today's menu we have:
Breakfast:
WW scone (2)
Lunch:
pb/banana on light bread (4)
veggie lentil soup (2)
ak-mak (1)
Snacks:
pretzels (2)
strawberries (0)
This will leave me with 11 points for dinner... and who knows whats on the menu!
6.15.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a good time this weekend! Love the new photo BTW!!!
Post a Comment