I can't believe it's already day 40. I need to get my butt in gear! Because I still have a lot of work to do in the next 60 days. But I still have 60 days so that's promising.
I thought I was just feeling crappy yesterday from lack of sleep over the weekend... but today it hit me. And I really am sick. I've got a pretty crappy cold. Nothing a few doses of NyQuil can't fix. At least that's what I'm hoping! I'm skipping the gym tonight, stopping by the mall on my way home to return some stuff, heading home for dinner, cleaning my room and then taking NyQuil and getting in bed. And I'm way too excited about it!
Well... there is a slight chance that I might ride tonight. My brother and I were supposed to ride tonight -- he is doing a triathalon in June... He's like your picture perfect athlete, but is for some reason nervous about the 15 mile biking aspect of it. So I told him I'd show him some good roads to ride in Madison. It was still POURING rain this morning -- so I assumed we'd have to reschedule. But according to brother (who has a window in his office) it's starting to clear up so he's still planning on riding. Which might alter my heavenly evening plans... but I don't want to cancel on him if he still wants to ride. I might just be a bit slow going!
I did a bad thing this morning and stepped on the scale... Apparently the weekend did a lot more damage than I had anticipated. I thought I did pretty good considering the events at hand... but apparently I didn't. So I'm trying to be super good til weigh in. At least my cold has been stifling my appetite :)
5.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment