5.15.2006

Day 39 - Recovering


It was quite a crazy weekend. I drank more points than I normally do... and as a result was eating french fries at 1am on Saturday morning. But we had a great time at the shower and bachelorette party (pictures are up -- but be warned they are a bit risque). I woke up this morning feeling horrible. I guess only getting 4 hours of sleep on Saturday night and then driving for 6 hours yesterday wasn't the best idea. But oh well!

I'm trying to just get right back on track today after the weekend. I did good on Friday and yesterday... but can't say that about Saturday. I'm hoping to get to the gym after work today depending on how I feel. Having a light dinner tonight (aka - cereal or soup) and getting tons of sleep.

That's about it for today! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better and it won't be raining anymore!

No comments: