So I was up this week. That wasn't really a shocker at all. But I was up a bit more than I thought I'd be. 1.4 total. But it could have been worse, and considering I was down 3 last week, it really was to be expected. Hopefully I'll be down this week. I'm really going to try to stay on track. Because when I stay in my points range and excercize... I lose! It's that simple. But it's really not so simple at all. haha.
I went to spinning this morning even though I had a headache. I was proud of myself. And by the end of class my headache was gone! So then I was really happy I went.
Oh -- and on the dress front, I got two dresses last night. I was at Macy's looking through the sale rack with like 6 dresses to try on and all of a sudden I hear "Good evening Macy's shoppers, the time is now 8:50. Macy's will be closing in 10 minutes. Please bring your items to the nearest check-out. Thank you." I paniced and ran to the dressing room. Threw the dresses on. Decided it was down to two. And just bought them both. Tonight I'll have a fashion show for Maureen and Ali (we're having a little pre-wedding sleepover) and they can decide which works best. Though I think I already know which one looks better. And I can wear a normal bra with it. Aww yeah!
Tomorrow is going to be tough to stay in my points with a freakin wedding. But I'll do my best. And I'm driving so I won't drink away too many calories on booze. Tonight we're having whole wheat veggie pizza for dinner. So that will be good to at least get some veggies in!
I'll report back (and hopefully post some picutres) after the wedding! Have a great weekend ...
AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER :)
3.10.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment