2.28.2006

Still Going Strong

Didn't make it to the gym yet today -- but I'm heading there right from work. Nothing too exciting on the agenda tonight. Probably just the elliptical, crunches and maybe some lunges. We'll see what I'm in the mood for.

For long term goals I'm trying to convince some of my friends to do the PA Dutch MS 150 with me. It's June 10-11. I've done the City to Shore one the past 2 years but won't be able to make it to that this year -- nor will most of the other people who generally do it with me. So here's me thinking we could do this one instead! That would certainly get me to spinning classes til it gets nice out. Then I'd have to start doing some long rides, but I should have my new bike by then so it'll all work out perfectly.

Who knows... but that's the plan (at least for today)

No comments: