I'm super happy with my good weekend. Apparently staying in Jersey was a good idea. Not only did I stay on track with WW -- but I got tons done. Though I didn't make it to the gym yesterday I did...
- clean my room
- put all my laundry away
- change the shower curtain liner
- cleaned the bathroom
- mopped the kitchen floor
- went to the food store
- made meat loaf for dinner
- made bell pepper and tomato soup for the week
- watched Crash
And to top it all off, I went to Starbucks and got tea instead of a high point latte. Now that made me proud :)
Tonight I'm off to the gym for spinning at 6.30. I'm not super excited about it as it's not the best instructor ever, but I'll still get a better work out than I would if I just did my own thing.
So far today this is my menu (a winner if I do say so myself):
Breakfast (3):
southwest egg beaters (1)
laughing cow light cheese (1)
light english muffin (1)
Lunch (6):
bell pepper and tomato soup (2)
light wheat bread (1)
1 piece low salt cheese (1)
healthy choice turkey (1)
light lays potato chips (1)
Snacks (4):
strawberries (1)
ww mint bar (2)
high fiber yogurt (1)
Dinner (5):
leftover meatloaf (5)
steamed veggies (0)
light english muffin (1)
Snacks (4):
ww blondie (2)
Eddies forzen yogurt (2)
Total Points: 22
APs: 6 (spinning)
Think I can keep this up until weigh in on Thursday??
2.27.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thursday? You mean July?
:) Good work taters.
Post a Comment