Since I'm off on Friday today is my Thursday! 4 day work weeks really are the best. I don't know why we can't work 4 days and have off 3. There would be so much more balance in the world. Sigh.
In random TV news, does anyone else watch Army Wives? I totally got hooked on it the first season... and I've been watching ever since. I love that it's on during the summer so I have something to watch!! And I always forget about it so when I check my DVR on Monday or Tuesday it's there waiting for me... and I get oh so excited. Man I'm pathetic. ha!
Other than watching Army Wives over a Lean Cuisine last night I went to boot camp and did some laundry. I know, ya'll are totally overwhelmed by the exciting life I lead. I got up this morning and went for a quick 40 min bike ride. Probably did about 6 miles? Which is not really that much at all. Especially considering on Saturday I need to knock out 15 miles AFTER swimming in a river and then run after it. Oh man it's going to be entertaining. But at least I know my bike works... that's a start.
Tonight on the agenda is my last boot camp before the tri and then packing!! I'm hoping to get out of work tomorrow around 2ish and get on the road to Philly. Hopefully it won't take much more than 9 hours... keep your fingers crossed!
I know had more stuff to say... but I don't remember now. Woops.
6.24.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your life is MUCHO more exciting-o than mine :) Good luck with your tri!! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment