6.16.2009

Comparing

Perhaps it's because I had a donut for breakfast and Chick-Fil-A for lunch... but I feel like I need to remind myself of the progress I've made. I did a little searching for some old photos and here's what I found.

Oldest:
Oh my, will you look at that? My shirt and pants hardly cover my stomach! Though I do miss that kitchen... my avocado green and bright orange kitchen. But I certainly don't miss looking like that in my clothes!

Middle: I might still have this shirt. If I do I'm going to put it on and take a picture wearing it. My oh my... check out the bra lines in the back. I think my boobs are also half the size now. But that's ok because I think my stomach might be as well. I'll take the good with the bad!

This Weekend:
Granted it's not the best shot to compare to the other ones. But I think you can still see that at least my midsection seems to be somewhat under control. Even if I AM ordering soft serve ice cream in the picture. At least I got a kids size!

Today:

I figured since I had my camera at work I'd try to snap a shot. I got two.... they are both headless. But yall know what my face looks like. (Though I AM having a super good hair day that you're missing out on). But this is much better. Now I need to stop eating donuts so I don't go back to looking like picture number 1!

So to recap.....

6 comments:

marie said...

I'm sorry, but you look AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

JEANNIE!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

WOW! Jeannie what a difference. Wow look at that flat stomach of yours!! AWESOME. I can't wait for that. I've got my skinny legs back, but the middle still have some ways to go.

Stephanie said...

You are looking great!

Martalu said...

What? You are smoking hot! I dig the headless outfit but am super sad that we missed your hair!

F. McButter Pants said...

You look great. Big difference. It's nice to we how far we've come, isn't it?